[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.252 - GO WEST! Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Main is hard crash stuck.

TwoTapSlapTwoTapSlap
Reactions: 500
edited June 10 in Bug Reporting
So, only just recently within the last like hour or so. I was on my main familiar farming to unlock the 3 familiar slots for my MarksMan ready for Hyperburning..I then hard crash to desktop out of no where.

Thought nothing of it, I boot the game back up and try go back on my main same exact thing happens and just black screens straight to desktop.
I've tried multiple times with no success, I've uninstalled the game on Steam, reinstalled still not working. I've even tried to install the launcher off the website, same issue.

I'm genuinely concerned since I have the bulk of my money on my main and I have my 3 vac pets on there too which is hindering me from even playing right now.

If someone could please look at this as soon as possible, that'd be grand thanks!