[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Dreaming Lachelein Event: Tomato Festival bug

SavviSavvi
Reactions: 700
edited July 3 in Bug Reporting
Unable to accumulate any EXP points. It says this is due to early exit.

I hit the large tomato until the timer hits 0 and kicks me out. I have tried this on three classes, Mechanic, Dark Knight and Hayato. All the attempts yielded the same results due to early exit.

Due to this, I am unable to collect EXP from this game event.

Anyone else come across this?

Comments

• ALVAROALVARO
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited July 3
    me too, class evan
  • RubylumiRubylumi
    Reactions: 310
    edited July 3
    this is not a bug, the large tomato is the practice mode(the big green text in middle of screen that show only 2 sec will tell you).
    you need to talk to the turkey to move to the next stage with frozen tomatoes
    Savvi
  • SavviSavvi
    Reactions: 700
    edited July 5
    Rubylumi wrote: »
    this is not a bug, the large tomato is the practice mode(the big green text in middle of screen that show only 2 sec will tell you).
    you need to talk to the turkey to move to the next stage with frozen tomatoes

Ah, righto. Thanks Rubylumi

I've mistaken it due to the timer and text. It led me to believe it already started. :P

I can't see the green text, my game loads a bit too slow onto the map. Time for a new machine...