[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Update the stamp shop in FM

baboyobaboyo
Reactions: 580
edited October 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
This was supposed to be a system in place for reboot to help us get NX or get rid of our unwanted style box items and it hasn't been updated ever since it came out.

The stamp shop itself is great (though the prices of the items could be lowered) but its becoming useless very quickly because it hasnt been updated for over half a year now.

Please update it with current popular items from the style boxes, possibly with lower stamp amount to buy them.
QueenCharJuly

Comments

• HelpingNexonHelpingNexon
    Reactions: 200
    edited October 2016
    ^ Please look into this nexon. You have been releasing so many different kind of style boxes yet all the dupes (useless to us in reboot) become stamps. However you never added new items to the avatar stamp shop i hope there will be a rotation in the FM Stamp shop soon.

• QueenCharQueenChar
    Reactions: 300
    edited October 2016
    I agree, they need to actually let people pick what they'd like to see in there instead of giving them what they feel like everyone would want. The gothic girl / boy is nice, but it has been in there so long and nobody wants it anymore. Also, why is the gothic girl more expensive? That's sexist and unfair.

They should also revamp the premium surprise style boxes. It's ridiculous, especially in reboot, that the odds of getting something you actually want are so bad. I don't feel like it's fair to have to spend hundreds of dollars for one item and it's likely you still won't get it.
  • KaiserLyfeKaiserLyfe
    Reactions: 400
    edited October 2016
    Please update this!!!