[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

miracle time this weekend?

fubs100000000fubs100000000
Reactions: 1,120
edited October 2016 in General Chat
seeing how there is a mega cube sale this weekend it only make sense that there is a miracle time to go with it right?

right?

right?

any second now there will be post for miracle time

even if there is no miracle time I hope nexon will learn to host cube sale alongside with miracle time instead of doing it separately
  1. miracle time8 votes
    1. no
       50% (4 votes)
    2. yes
       25% (2 votes)
    3. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
       0% (0 votes)
    4. lag is killing me
       25% (2 votes)

Comments

• VolumezVolumez
    Reactions: 1,335
    edited October 2016
    I think both events at the same time is too OP, I mean I would LOVE that, but I don't think Nexon will let that happen lol
    + When they do those events separately they generate more sales on different occasions
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited October 2016
    Considering they only announce miracle time 1 day before it happens, there is a good chance it will happen this weekend.
  • ModestyModesty
    Reactions: 1,005
    edited October 2016
    Actually, Maple does both.

1. They sometimes have Miracle Time with Cube Sale.
    2. They sometimes have just Cube Sale.

But I never recalled them having only Miracle Time by itself. Also, they usually announce Miracle Time Wednesday or Thursdays. Though, there is always a first time for everything.
  • KendrickRKendrickR
    Reactions: 520
    edited October 2016
    Actually maplestory has had miracle time without cube sale, happened once and everybody was mad. I forgot when but it was sometime in late 2015 to early 2016 I believe.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    The very first Miracle Times we had were timed very carefully to be after any and all discounted or free (event) cubes expired.

Later Nexon figured they could sell a lot more cubes by running the sale alongside Miracle Time.

We'll see whether we get another cube sale with the next Miracle Time, whenever that may be.
  • fubs100000000fubs100000000
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited October 2016
    is the 30 pack red cube a one time purchase? i can't seem to find it anymore after the first purchase
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited October 2016
    nah might be too early for a miracle sale. maybe after 5th job, since they know after 5th job they can make more money by giving a miracle time when a huge influx of players return/ join during christmas break and etc. now will just be black friday sale but no miracle time.