[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maplestory 2 Gameplay Series

KnockoutSushiKnockoutSushi
Reactions: 200
edited October 2016 in Archive

Not sure if posting Maplestory 2 videos are allowed in a Maplestory community, though if it is, do let me know and I'll remove it asap :) besides the point What's going on Maple peeps, this is a Youtube Series that I'll be working on, hopefully you enjoy the content, I'm going to keep everything real and give you my honest opinions about everything, I intend on playing this and doing duo collabs with other Maplestory 2 Youtubers!

If you are interested in joining new friendly free community, hit me up in DM my Discord is KnockoutSushi#2351

Part 2 is here, hope you enjoy, sorry about the audio, didn't realize the BGM for the boss was overlapping my voice, I promise part 3 will be a lot smoother from connection and audio, so stay tuned for that. :)