[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.271 - MapleStory x Frieren: Beyond Journey's End patch notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maple Administrator?

CarlacCarlac
Reactions: 1,470
Posts: 67
Member
edited February 2 in General Chat
The Maple Administrator used to be all over the place. But now I can not find her. I would really like to claim Inkwell's gifts but with out the Administrator I can not access them. A little help please. It is greatly appreciated.

Comments

  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 8,170
    Posts: 1,190
    Member
    edited February 2
    Under your minimap is the menu you oepen in town. Maple Admin is above Storage.
  • CarlacCarlac
    Reactions: 1,470
    Posts: 67
    Member
    edited February 2
    THANK YOU