[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Relationship map of various characters

Comments

• DeadMalcolmDeadMalcolm
    Reactions: 1,640
    edited November 2016
    wow Mech barely have a role. damn you cheeky get more involved take off that costume and show me your a robot.
    JettLuvsU
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited November 2016
    also noticed a lack of the adventurer in this tree.
  • PhoenixKumoPhoenixKumo
    Reactions: 2,730
    edited November 2016
    @Neospector Hey, I was wondering if you'd mind if I posted another relationship chart that I've made on another thread. It looked like a lot of fun so I just went ahead and made one.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2016
    PhoenixKumo

@Neospector Hey, I was wondering if you'd mind if I posted another relationship chart that I've made on another thread. It looked like a lot of fun so I just went ahead and made one.
    Sure, go ahead.
  • BasuraBasura
    Reactions: 1,310
    edited November 2016
    where did u find out evan's feelings for mercedes?
  • NeospectorNeospector
    edited November 2016
    Basura
    Basura said:

where did u find out evan's feelings for mercedes?
    It's hinted at quite often in Heroes of Maple.

Additionally, in Nexon's old Secret Story books, Evan "said" himself that Mercedes is "exactly his type". These were made before Shade, but very little has been retconned (mostly relating to Aran).
  • KingStarfireKingStarfire
    Reactions: 1,785
    edited November 2016
    Speaking of, had Aran been straightened out any?
  • NeospectorNeospector
    edited November 2016
    KingStarfire

When Heroes hit, KMS settled on female Aran. In addition, her personality is slightly less rule-bound and more rebellious, enjoying the fight. She does still care highly about honor and the like, but haves more fun while battling opponents.

The only major change was they settled on female (and KMS was leaning towards female at least since the 8th anniversary anyway).
    edited November 2016
    Neospector

KingStarfire

When Heroes hit, KMS settled on female Aran. In addition, her personality is slightly less rule-bound and more rebellious, enjoying the fight. She does still care highly about honor and the like, but haves more fun while battling opponents.

The only major change was they settled on female (and KMS was leaning towards female at least since the 8th anniversary anyway).
    still, I swear there are two of them (or atleast Aran is genderfluid) i think there is still a male sprite in the game somewhere.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    edited November 2016
    KingStarfire

still, I swear there are two of them (or atleast Aran is genderfluid) i think there is still a male sprite in the game somewhere.
    There are two male sprites.

One is in the Explorer storyline; Aran's gender differs depending on which you claim Aran is.
    The second is in the Arkarium storyline, when you visit the past thanks to Arkarium's magic. The collapsed Aran sprite is male (even if you play a female Aran).

The former is leftover from before Heroes, the latter is the only major continuity error.
    edited November 2016
    What do you mean by "Aran's gender differs depending on which you claim Aran is"?
  • NeospectorNeospector
    edited November 2016
    KingStarfire

What do you mean by "Aran's gender differs depending on which you claim Aran is"?
    When you play an Explorer warrior, you go to meet Aran. You arrive in Rien and find Lilin, but Aran isn't there yet. Lilin is suspicious, so she quizzes you about Aran by asking questions like what kind of weapon they use. Eventually she asks: "What gender is Aran?" and you have 3 choices:
    • Male
    • Female
    • Aran
    If you pick "Aran", Lilin will just tell you to quit joking and will repeat the question with just "Male" and "Female".
    If you pick male, male Aran shows up.
    If you pick female, female Aran shows up.
    The dialogue is basically identical for both, though.
    edited November 2016
    Neospector

KingStarfire

When you play an Explorer warrior, you go to meet Aran. You arrive in Rien and find Lilin, but Aran isn't there yet. Lilin is suspicious, so she quizzes you about Aran by asking questions like what kind of weapon they use. Eventually she asks: "What gender is Aran?" and you have 3 choices:
    • Male
    • Female
    • Aran
    If you pick "Aran", Lilin will just tell you to quit joking and will repeat the question with just "Male" and "Female".
    If you pick male, male Aran shows up.
    If you pick female, female Aran shows up.
    The dialogue is basically identical for both, though.
    I see what you mean now, it is ironic then that something like this happens around Kao then isn't.