[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nexon Launcher issues

MrjovoniMrjovoni
Reactions: 720
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2016 in Tech Support
Had to re download Nexon launcher and maple story today. Didn't mind really but it became slightly sad afterwards. After Everything was finished installing and I was signed in and all good.I clicked PLAY and waited for the usual setup.The whole "Nexon security" image to pop-up and then i expected another window to open up revealing the Maplestory intro video server list etc.But none happened. "Nexon security" popped up and that was it didn't even open another window.I tried several things.disabling virus and firewall.Places item maplestory related into the exceptions list.Even had a very helpful conversation with GM about what I could do.And he was able to give some very very helpful advice I followed it closely and to the letter.Sadly no luck.Literally spent the entire day trying to get this game to work.I know that recently other players have experienced this issue.Im hoping someone has a way around it. I really miss playing this XD.If anyone has any advice that could help me out please PLEASE leave a reply .Advice is greatly appreciated.
TaoSin

Comments

• TaoSinTaoSin
    Reactions: 730
    edited November 2016
    fixed it yet? i have the same issue
  • MrjovoniMrjovoni
    Reactions: 720
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Yeah actually It just kinda fixed itself really.I had like 82 updates to install on my computer most of drivers i hadnt installed so after a full night of installing all that it started working again like the next day.Make sure your firewall and virus protection isnt blocking maple story or nexon launcher.
  • TaoSinTaoSin
    Reactions: 730
    edited November 2016
    Mrjovoni
    Mrjovoni said:

Yeah actually It just kinda fixed itself really.I had like 82 updates to install on my computer most of drivers i hadnt installed so after a full night of installing all that it started working again like the next day.Make sure your firewall and virus protection isnt blocking maple story or nexon launcher.
    I have all the updates installed , still fails.