[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Question for Xenons beamdance dc in scrapyard

thekenturahthekenturah
Reactions: 1,070
edited November 2016 in General Chat
Looking to see if anyone else has issues with dcing in scrapyard when spamming beam dance, especially when the spawn lvl is high. I rarely have the issue at Scrapyard Entrance or Scrapyard Hill 5, but if i move to Upper Skyline or Skyline 1 i will dc within a couple of minutes. It always happens when I'm using beamdance. If I use mecha purge alternately it doesn't happen. I never dc while using ultimate skill either, only beam dance.

I'm playing a level 211 Xenon in reboot.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    DC "for the HACK reason", "maplestory has stopped responding", or "unable to connect to the server"?
  • thekenturahthekenturah
    Reactions: 1,070
    edited November 2016
    unable to connect to the server, just fades to the log in screen with that message.
  • CaelestesCaelestes
    Reactions: 400
    edited November 2016
    I get this error too. Very annoying.
  • xIceManxIceMan
    Reactions: 800
    edited November 2016
    Same here. Tried grinding in Scrapyard and get constant DC whenever I hit a few mobs. Lv.204 Xenon here.
    Also have this issues randomly at other places when mobbing too much, eventhough it's mostly noticeable on Scrapyard. Very annoying.