[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Any news on re-release of Zero class for creation?

OyasumiOyasumi
Reactions: 520
edited November 2016 in General Chat
Just wanted to know if anyone knew when the Zero class will be coming out again. Been waiting for a couple weeks, hoping that the current events would bring it out but didnt.

Any news about it would be appreciated!
Thanks!
Xenon92

Comments

• Xenon92Xenon92
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited November 2016
    yeah, me too. I haven't made one yet, when was it last released? :c
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    It was last released, I want to say, during the whole Heroes of Maple thing. Maybe a bit after; you'd have to go to the main site and scroll down news posts to see.

That said, I feel like Zero will next come around during our winter update(which will most likely be 5th jobs)
  • EloquenceEloquence
    Reactions: 300
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Zero creation is once a year in the summer, that's been the pattern for the last 2 years. Zero was last open for creation in July 2015 and July 2016. Sadly if you missed it, you will have to wait until next summer unless GMS brings them back with the 5th job patch.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    Eloquence
    Eloquence said:

Zero creation is once a year in the summer, that's been the pattern for the last 2 years. Zero was last open for creation in July 2015 and July 2016. Sadly if you missed it, you will have to wait until next summer unless GMS brings them back with the 5th job patch.
    Actually, it's at least two or three times a year. Once in the summer, as you said, and once in winter.
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited November 2016
    I wouldn't be surprised if we see it released this winter. For one, it would be Zero's 3 year anniversary in GMS. For another, it will be 5th job dropping, which will be a huge update. Unlocking Zero will be just a tiny bit more incentive for people who don't yet have one (or have enough of them if you have multiple zeroes) to login and play during the V update.