[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

SAO Crossover

TigrecitoTigrecito
Reactions: 650
edited September 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Please bring back the SAO content to maplestory, this content is awesome.
I'm sure so many players would also like to return this crossover ^^.

Comments

• LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited September 2016
    Tigrecito
    Tigrecito said:

Please bring back the SAO content to maplestory, this content is awesome.
    I'm sure so many players would also like to return this crossover ^^.

a player who wants sword art online event :) I don't know about that but its up to nexon to do that.

• KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
    Reactions: 11,690
    edited September 2016
    Unfortunately, the licensing agreement we had for SAO has ended. However, there is always a possibility that there will be different crossovers in the future. :)
    MegaSciencebumbertyrLilyflowerPonPonPhantomMasterThief
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited September 2016
    KThxBaiNao

Unfortunately, the licensing agreement we had for SAO has ended. However, there is always a possibility that there will be different crossovers in the future. :)
    that's too bad.

makes me wonder how much those nx equips are worth now with this confirmation, i shoulda gotten one x.x.
  • nenenenenenenenenene
    Reactions: 1,095
    edited October 2016
    While their license agreement ended, this should not stop you from suggesting what you all want for a cross in the future. Right? :D
    One Punch seems to be pretty hot lately but I don't see how they can mess with the in-game damages..
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited October 2016
    nenenenene

While their license agreement ended, this should not stop you from suggesting what you all want for a cross in the future. Right? :D
    One Punch seems to be pretty hot lately but I don't see how they can mess with the in-game damages..
    they can set up a OPM boss raid, one where the towns get attacked by monsters from the OPM universe or something like that, would also be cool if there were Saitama and Genos NX and damage skins
  • nenenenenenenenenene
    Reactions: 1,095
    edited October 2016
    Yeah... but we are talking about 'one-punch' lol. The spaceship raid is nice if there's one. That one is not one-punch. Speaking of spaceship.... MS once had those spaceship content...