[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Buying NX for Gacha!

CoryffCoryff
Reactions: 440
edited November 2016 in Account Billing Support
So i recently spent quite a bit of money to buy gacha tickets for the new chairs. When you list updates such as cash shop updates, it is assumed that you automatically update new chairs that day. However that wasn't the case. Then I spent more money to try getting the new Cat Mug Random Chair, and didn't even get it. All i got was a bunch of equips and a few nebs, and older chairs. Is there are certain ratio effect to get new things? such as so many people need to spend all this money on gacha or use gacha tickets to get certain things. I mean spending 130 dollars on gacha tickets ( I understand in some ways you never know what you are going to get) but i've never had to use all 130 on gacha before to get the new chair. Just a little irritated about the situation.

Comments

• Kylehell007Kylehell007
    Reactions: 1,295
    edited November 2016
    saw in my server for like 3b. shoulda just bought with meso. id never waste money on gacha unless I get them from marvel or something worth big money is in there, too much junk>.<
  • Sweetheart123Sweetheart123
    Reactions: 1,285
    edited December 2016
    the worst is when you read the cash shop update for tomorrow
    and see all the stuff you want
    drop 600$
    then realize the update isnt till tomorrow
    that FML mmoment LOL