[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

attandance check DIDNT renew FOR NOVEMBER 11TH

yukimoriyukimori
Reactions: 1,155
edited November 2016 in Tech Support
i did my last attandance on 9 PM pacific time at NOVEMBER 10TH
i loged in now on NOVEMBER 11TH at 11am pacific time and i cant do the attandance nor the crown stacking event of today O_O
(i play the north american server) please check whats wrong with it cuz it mean that i lost a day.
i think the times of north america & europian servers got messed up big time.

world: Bera
character: i've checked it on all of my players

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2016
    Because of the time zone update, the server resets at 12 AM Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). UTC is the primary standard by which all other time zones are calculated. Previously the servers reset at 12 AM Pacific Time (daylight time or standard time depending on the time of year).
    Pacific Standard Time (PST) is UTC+8, so the server reset will occur at 4 PM Pacific. In addition, and events and quests that require a specific login time (e.g. Kritias Invasions) have been moved to their UTC equivalents.

Nexon is discussing reversing or modifying these changes in this thread.
    yukimori
  • yukimoriyukimori
    Reactions: 1,155
    edited November 2016
    Neospector

Because of the time zone update, the server resets at 12 AM Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). UTC is the primary standard by which all other time zones are calculated. Previously the servers reset at 12 AM Pacific Time (daylight time or standard time depending on the time of year).
    Pacific Standard Time (PST) is UTC+8, so the server reset will occur at 4 PM Pacific. In addition, and events and quests that require a specific login time (e.g. Kritias Invasions) have been moved to their UTC equivalents.

Nexon is discussing reversing or modifying these changes in this thread.
    WOW THANK U VERY MUCH FOR THE ANSWER!!!
    GOSHHHH NOW I WILL HAVE TO CALCULATE TIMES AND REMEMBER IT HAHA i dont understand why maple changed it like this XD