[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Best Suggestion Ever! : LIVE PLAYER COUNT

TrestBlazeTrestBlaze
Reactions: 900
edited November 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Make a system like the Youtube Live Subscriber Count on socialblade. People can see how many people are logged in the game currently for 24/7. I probably had more to say but I forgot them. Well nice suggestion right?

Comments

• ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    If at any point the player count is extremely low, it could discourage new, or returning players to play the game. So while the idea is alright, there are negative side-effects this can cause.
    MegaScienceJettLuvsUsteamcone
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    ClawStaff
    ClawStaff said:

If at any point the player count is extremely low, it could discourage new, or returning players to play the game. So while the idea is alright, there are negative side-effects this can cause.
    lol what do you mean "when it's low " every server always is low.. Look how Reboot population even has declined. It was overflowing! now everyone I know who played there already quit it. Also it's clear what they have to do if they want a popular game again.. so so clear.
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Oh I know the population is lower than it used to be, but I mean like what if the specific time someone is interested in the game, there's like only 1 player.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,340
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    ClawStaff
    ClawStaff said:

Oh I know the population is lower than it used to be, but I mean like what if the specific time someone is interested in the game, there's like only 1 player.
    Not to worry, at any given time there are a few hundred bots keeping the game looking lively...
    LilyflowerJettLuvsUsteamcone
  • forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 2,815
    edited November 2016
    I'm surprised Nexon is still running. If they actually show how many people are online, they will basically be embarrassing themselves. Although this is a great idea, like someone above me stated, people will get discouraged and rather not play.
  • YacyYacy
    Reactions: 1,565
    edited November 2016
    chaoscauser

ClawStaff
    ClawStaff said:

lol what do you mean "when it's low " every server always is low.. Look how Reboot population even has declined. It was overflowing! now everyone I know who played there already quit it. Also it's clear what they have to do if they want a popular game again.. so so clear.
    Hey, could tell me what is that so clear thing you think Nexon should do to populate the game again please ? Just curious to hear you :)

• KixoKixo
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2016
    If I'm not wrong the player count is something like 10 - 15 000 people per day. And it has peaked up to 20 000 this weekend, I suppose because of the 5th job.