[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Other player Damage toggle /transparency slider

RayKudaRayKuda
Reactions: 1,280
edited November 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Now that remote effect is gone, boss runs that involve lots of players is more laggy. My laptop I use, will now freeze for the full duration of a boss fight with just 1 other player. My PC used to run full 18 player ursus with minimal lag, now my fps during ursus is 6-15 and often drops to 3fps.
If we had another transparency slider or toggle for other player damage, that would be great

Comments

• CrylenolCrylenol
    Reactions: 510
    edited November 2016
    huh????
  • RayKudaRayKuda
    Reactions: 1,280
    edited November 2016
    Crylenol
    Crylenol said:

huh????
    "If we had another transparency slider or toggle for other player damage, that would be great"

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    So basically: these transparency sliders replaced the remote effect toggle. What should have happened was leaving the remote effect toggle and adding only the slider for your own skill effects' transparency.

Also making it so that it didn't affect debuff icons as well
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Bumping this because "Remote effect" needs to come back.
    Or other users' damage numbers need to be affected by their skill effect transparency.
    Whichever, we need a way to get rid of the damage numbers cluttering the screen and lagging us in multi-character boss runs or even training parties.
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited April 2017
    Transparency is not like the old : removing the effects of skills, including hits.
    That lagged way less compared to now, they should give a option so we would remove effects instead to just make em transparent...
  • RegretfuIlyRegretfuIly
    Reactions: 1,235
    edited April 2017
    This is one of the main reasons why I don't paritcularly boss with other people, as my game starts to chug when trying to register any other damage skin from my own.