[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Choice to have opposite damage skin

iSouvenirsiSouvenirs
Reactions: 1,155
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I believe that you should be able to swap between critical and non critical hits. Like when you hit a critical damage it will show non-critical damage skin if you choose. Because a lot of times I love the non-critical damage skin, but the critical damage skin looks horrible. It sucks for people who have 100% critical chance or close to 100%.

Comments

• gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited November 2016
    Well realistically you should be shooting for 100% crit rate regardless, so I would say pick a skin where you like the look of criticals, because I don't think this will be implemented.
    Tuba
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    I agree that many damage skins have decent non-crits, but hideous or garish crits. They ought to be redesigned. But until they are, swapping is a reasonable solution. (Or, if that's not possible, letting us force everything to show in the non-crit digits is also a possibility).
    TubaKerBansot
  • TubaTuba
    Reactions: 3,175
    edited November 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

I agree that many damage skins have decent non-crits, but hideous or garish crits. They ought to be redesigned. But until they are, swapping is a reasonable solution. (Or, if that's not possible, letting us force everything to show in the non-crit digits is also a possibility).
    Yeah I really liked that pumpkin skin but when I saw the crit I was so disappointed.