[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Updating Evolving Shop

YonaxYonax
Reactions: 3,016
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I go regularly Evo to farm Evolving coins as well as other items, like the current rice cakes for the event.
However I wanted to spent my Evolving coins, but I couldn't exchange them for spelltraces.
Before migration I could do this, but now it is not possible anymore, so I would like to suggest to update the evolving shop and
at least return the spell traces to it (which we used to have in Kradia, before we merged to Luna). Other usefull items are welcome as well, like AEE.

Price used to be 15 evolving coins for 100 spell traces.

The almost 11k Evolving coins are taking up my space in my inventory which I would like to have.
As well I could use some spelltraces, now we finally can Clean Slate with them.

So please, help me unclog my inventory, coins already taking up 11 slots and counting!
  1. Bring back Spell Traces to Evolving Shop?23 votes
    1. Yes
       22% (5 votes)
    2. No
       9% (2 votes)
    3. Yes, but also with more items added to it!
       70% (16 votes)

Comments

• KyoWantsCuteKyoWantsCute
    Reactions: 700
    edited November 2016
    Seems fair to me. I'd like to see spell traces added back to the shop, even though I don't do Evo lab all that much.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited November 2016
    They were removed from the shop in the HoM update IIRC, and it was intentional as I recall it was removed from the evo coin shop KMS too.
  • YonaxYonax
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Catooolooo

They were removed from the shop in the HoM update IIRC, and it was intentional as I recall it was removed from the evo coin shop KMS too.
    Intentional or not, would be nice to have them return to the Evolving Shop along with other items so it's worthwhile again to spend your Evolving coins since right now, theres nothing usefull to get anymore :-(..
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited November 2016
    Yonax
    Yonax said:

Catooolooo

Intentional or not, would be nice to have them return to the Evolving Shop along with other items so it's worthwhile again to spend your Evolving coins since right now, theres nothing usefull to get anymore :-(..
    I agree, it would be nice to have them back along with the AEE scrolls that use to be there
  • PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited November 2016
    miss being able to buy the material cores :(
  • YonaxYonax
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Catooolooo

Yonax
    Yonax said:

Catooolooo

I agree, it would be nice to have them back along with the AEE scrolls that use to be there
    Actually I looked it up but KMS didn't remove them at HOM patch or the balance patches. according to Orange Mushroom. So no clue where KMS removed them than, wouldn't suprise me they still had them actually.

• AramyAramy
    Reactions: 1,190
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    would also be nice add other job secondaries that arent on evo shop yet, like BT, blaster etc etc
    YonaxDiannika