[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Racaronies for Monster Collection...?

EternityMaxEternityMax
Reactions: 1,120
edited November 2016 in General Chat
Been trying to fill up my Monster Collection recently. Most monsters I've gotten required no more than around 500 kills. However, I've been killing Racaronies in Verne Mine: Raccoon Nest for a few days now, each day I would stop about 5 minutes after getting to 999 combos. I must've killed like 10k of them by now, but they still haven't registered in my Monster Collection. Am I doing something wrong, or do they really have such an insane kill requirement? Or are they bugged?
(For the record, I got the Big Spider, Cart Bear, Racoco, and Raco registered just fine)

Comments

• KerBansotKerBansot
    Reactions: 1,635
    edited November 2016
    I have it. It just took a looooooong while. I spent 10 minutes everyday there for two weeks before it registered.
  • EternityMaxEternityMax
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited November 2016
    KerBansot
    KerBansot said:

I have it. It just took a looooooong while. I spent 10 minutes everyday there for two weeks before it registered.
    Ah, alright then. So it IS supposed to take forever. Good to know; I was thinking that maybe I was doing something wrong :P
    Thank you!
  • NishijimaNishijima
    Reactions: 1,010
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Yeh same thing happened while I was hunting for the Werewolf spent an entire day there and was not able to get it which is weird because the Werewolf is registered as a 1 star monster in the collection and I was able to get 3-4 star monsters alot easier. I am still not completely sure how to add a monster, they should add a pokécenter and sell pokéballs to make it easier
  • PhoenixKumoPhoenixKumo
    Reactions: 2,730
    edited November 2016
    When monsters are added is random. Sometimes it could take a few monsters, which is typical for the lowest-leveled monsters like Snails, but for anything higher leveled, it could take a long while, no matter whether they only have one star listed under them. Killing over a thousand of the same enemy is typical for registering a monster.
  • BowmaNxNLBowmaNxNL
    Reactions: 1,250
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    i got the seal-master ancient mixed golem registered :D at least I can confirm for us that getting elite's registered is possible
  • KerBansotKerBansot
    Reactions: 1,635
    edited November 2016
    BowmaNxNL
    BowmaNxNL said:

i got the seal-master ancient mixed golem registered :D at least I can confirm for us that getting elite's registered is possible
    That was confirmed in the monster collection thread. I have two elites myself.

OT: It's RNG. It took me two whole months to get PB, and one body to get CPB. My RA row is still missing that damned chicken and I've never missed RA. Keep trying. :)