[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

The new Haste event lags

Damien670Damien670
Reactions: 410
edited November 2016 in General Chat
I did all 9 quests today before reset and started the weekly mission
the only problem is that the weekly mission lags whenever I kill an enemy within level range
so now I can't do today's 9 daily missions, because of lag that is only that only happens from the weekly event
I can't quit the quest because it isn't even in the quest tab and the only thing that's in the quest tab from the Haste event is the title challenge, which legitimately says I cannot quit

pls fix @nexon

Comments

• GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited November 2016
    Yeah, the only way you're gonna get that fixed is by completing the quest...
  • Damien670Damien670
    Reactions: 410
    edited November 2016
    Geminia
    Geminia said:

LMAO END MY SUFFERING
  • BasuraBasura
    Reactions: 1,310
    edited November 2016
    Damien670
    Damien670 said:

Geminia
    Geminia said:

LMAO END MY SUFFERING
    im suffering too
    NEXON PLS LET US FORFEIT THESE QUESTS
    hunting for quests lag has been there for years i know theyre not going to fix it so the only way to get away from this hell is to forfeit quest
    i made the huge mistake of accepting the weekly quest of hunting 44444 monsters, im crying for a way to forfeit it
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    There's really no way to refuse the weekly quest, it triggers automatically once you clear the 9th daily box.
  • AnonimousPLayerAnonimousPLayer
    Reactions: 660
    edited November 2016
    i need to quit the haste event also this is terrible
  • MayetalaMayetala
    Reactions: 1,520
    edited November 2016
    Kill count lag has been an issue for years. The more kill count quests you have active, the more it'll stutter the game.

I can always tell when a "kill X number of monsters" sudden mission pops up whenever I'm training because I begin to feel the lag lol
  • BowmaNxNLBowmaNxNL
    Reactions: 1,250
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    how did u even finish all 9? i completed the fritto/pollo things multiple times (assuming they're bounty hunter portals) but it still said 0/3 completed
  • Mallow256Mallow256
    Reactions: 1,060
    edited November 2016
    BowmaNxNL
    BowmaNxNL said:

how did u even finish all 9? i completed the fritto/pollo things multiple times (assuming they're bounty hunter portals) but it still said 0/3 completed
    Only a few of them seem to count, I can attest to this as I was panicking while trying to finish up my 2/3 but still not getting it. I forget which ones actually gave me clears though, but you might as well do and clear them all right? Not like they're a waste of time.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    Mallow256
    Mallow256 said:

BowmaNxNL
    BowmaNxNL said:

Only a few of them seem to count, I can attest to this as I was panicking while trying to finish up my 2/3 but still not getting it. I forget which ones actually gave me clears though, but you might as well do and clear them all right? Not like they're a waste of time.
    Only Pollo ones count, the dude in brown with the two crossbows. Why, I have no idea.
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited November 2016
    Mallow256
    Mallow256 said:

BowmaNxNL
    BowmaNxNL said:

Let my copy-paste my response from a previous thread.
    Its2Sharp4U

The only way I got my "clear Pollo/Fritto challenges" is "Protect the Town/Defend the Castle Gates" and "Protect Pollo/Bounty Hunter".

Every other one such as "Steal the Dragon Egg/Jump Quest" or "Steal the Chicken Egg/DDR/Dance" I was unable to clear.

I managed to clear "Eagle Hunt" but it didn't count towards the Haste Event.

There's another thread with similar issues.
    In order for the lag to stop the ONLY way that I see is to complete it. It's brutal but I'm at 32k/44k after an estimate of 11 hours (with breaks in grind secession).
  • Mallow256Mallow256
    Reactions: 1,060
    edited November 2016
    Aggraphine

Only Pollo ones count, the dude in brown with the two crossbows. Why, I have no idea.
    Sounds aboot right.