[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

V Coin Exchange NPC?

NishijimaNishijima
Reactions: 1,010
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2016 in General Chat
So I just started playing after the maintenance and I can't find this "Wave" guy in the event hall. He is supposed to be there right? And it's an npc right? It not an actual wave right? Well unless he's playing hide and go seek there's no reason I shouldn't be able to see him so why can't I?

The event hall is still very laggy but I, personally, have never disconnected because of it. The only NPCs I see in the event hall right now is the Maple Admin, Cody, Cassandra and Gaga.

I'm not sure if this is a bug so I'll just post it here as a question.

Where is the V Coin exchange NPC?

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    Wave is the name of the NPC shop that will sell things you can buy with the V coins. The exchange event is being done through the Maple Admin NPC.

And no, it's not a bug. If you have none of the types of coins listed in this thread, the option does not appear at all.
  • NishijimaNishijima
    Reactions: 1,010
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    I have 15 V Coins in my inventory, so I assumed.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    Nishijima
    Nishijima said:

I have 15 V Coins in my inventory, so I assumed.
    Those are most likely from the attendance event. And yeah, nothing's been really clearly explained ever since they made the move to condensed patch notes.