[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Anybody else experienced this?

BowmaNxNLBowmaNxNL
Reactions: 1,250
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2016 in General Chat
Hello,

I just went to the cash shop to discover all my NX values and reward points were set to 0. After waiting for a while without doing anything i got prompted with: "Your request has timed out, please try again". It dumped me out of the cash shop, so i figured welp., ill try later then. So i wanted to do some bossing and go to bosses using my hyper teleport rock. Well..... the hyper rock doesn't work for me either while it did an hour ago.... what's going on here? I was wondering if anybody else was experiencing this issue?

~BowmaNxNL

Comments

• WhutWhut
    Reactions: 745
    edited November 2016
    I've had the same issue today. Entered Cash Shop and everything was set to 0. After a minute the correct numbers luckily popped up again, but then got the same error message right after, coupled with a few DC's to desktop. A few DC's later I was finally able to movemy 2x EXP coupon in my inventory or buy something again.