[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Even more laggy than before

Comments

• XariappaXariappa
    Reactions: 655
    edited November 2016
    Still extremely lagging. And a lot of client crashes and disconnects, especially when getting back from my farm. Game client just disappears, or I get the "Can not log on to the game server", or the game inaccessible message with the three possible causes (banned, maintenance, forgot what the third was).
    I had to restart the game 6 times to do a single run of all my farms. If it were not for all the followers of my farms I would quit already. There are not many farms with lvl 30 grade S monsters around so I keep hanging in, but I don't know for how long I can stand these connectivity related issues anymore.
    And these connectivity issues are, in my opinion, not on my side. I have a fast computer and fast internet, and no issues streaming videos at the same time while my farm is lagging.