[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Make androids tradable within account

KlaraKlara
Reactions: 3,385
edited November 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Could all the androids please be made freely tradable within the account or at least even once like the Louie/Hilla/Magnus roids?

I have been claiming almost all androids on my main character but I don't even use some anymore so it would be a really great option to put them in storage and give them to a character who doesn't have one yet, or that would suit its appearance better. There are certain event roids that I would really like to transfer - like Neinheart and Shade - but cannot due to restrictions. Though the ones I'm most upset about being untradable are the maid to order androids; both coupon and android are bound to the character that partook in the story content. It took multiple days to complete so it would be very rewarding to have more freedom of who receives it in the end.

If this was made possible, it would benefit a lot of older and current players who have obtained special androids and want to exhibit them across the multiple characters they play. Or to give an android a new life on a future character that would have been unable to claim it at the time.

Comments

• MekMek
    Reactions: 1,170
    edited November 2016
    ^ agreed.
  • tsutsujitsutsuji
    Reactions: 400
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Amen!
    I have particular androids that look and are dressed up with a theme that would fit another character!
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited November 2016
    -meanwhile in Reboot- Boy if only I could give my Androids to another character :P