[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Haste Mission and Fritto`s Challenge

EdemonEdemon
Reactions: 1,265
edited November 2016 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Quest (event)

Brief Bug Summary: Completing a challenge from Fritto in the Bounty Hunter's portals won't count for Haste Mission.

More Details: I made a short video to show it that's in this link:

Steps to Reproduce: Look the Summary.

Additional Details: Seems to happen in any server, level range, map and time. Also, it counts for any of Fritto's Challenges, including the Chicken Dance, Eagle Hunt, and the one with the platforms.

Character Names, Jobs and Levels:
Reboot: EdemonEvan(Evan,150), EdemonMerc(Mercedes,120), EdemonAvenge(Demon Avenger,61)
Luna: EdemonAB(Zero,195), Ashedes(Mercedes,98)

World Names: Reboot and Luna

Date and time of the incident: Everyday since the event started, ant any given hour.

PonPon

Comments

• Mallow256Mallow256
    Reactions: 1,060
    edited November 2016
    This needs to be fixed RIGHT NOW before it's too late. I can barely spend the extra time to hope I get a pollo mission.
  • EdemonEdemon
    Reactions: 1,265
    edited November 2016
    Mallow256
    Mallow256 said:

This needs to be fixed RIGHT NOW before it's too late. I can barely spend the extra time to hope I get a pollo mission.
    In the day i made that video, i found 4 bounty hunter portals. Those were Fritto's challanges, couldn't complete the mission. Need to fix it ASAP
  • NairassoyNairassoy
    Reactions: 795
    edited November 2016
    I started having the problem today that not even Pollo missions will work anymore. I've done a bunch of Pollo today and none of them registered for the Haste event....in less than an hour it's going to reset and I'll have to start all over :(