[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Boss Arena might be gone?

MrjovoniMrjovoni
Reactions: 720
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2016 in General Chat
HIya!! Im currently working building up A Zero i created not too long ago and im currently lvl 179.I thought I would leave mirror world for abit to see if I could get a few wins in Boss Arena so that I could get the Boss Emblem.But I didn't happen to see the icon in side menu.So question is.Is boss arena not available for Zeros? or have I just not accepted a quest that allows me to access it? A reply is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2016
    The Boss Arena no longer exists, although I forget which particular update removed it.

However, Zero (and every other class) should have their own emblem now. You may have to wait until level 180 to receive the quest for it.
    NakazatoJLMrjovoni
  • MrjovoniMrjovoni
    Reactions: 720
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Neospector

The Boss Arena no longer exists, although I forget which particular update removed it.

However, Zero (and every other class) should have their own emblem now. You may have to wait until level 180 to receive the quest for it.
    Thanks for letting me know.Although its gonna suck not having that badge T^T.Only one I could add Potential to.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2016
    Mrjovoni
    Mrjovoni said:

Neospector

Thanks for letting me know.Although its gonna suck not having that badge T^T.Only one I could add Potential to.
    You can add potential to the Zero emblem as well.
    Mrjovoni
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    Also, if you have 2.5k NX or maple points to throw at it, I strongly recommend getting the quest booster from the cash shop. You will absolutely tear through the levels and storyline quests.
  • YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 3,016
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Neospector

HOM patch removed Boss Arena

Mrjovoni
  • DiannikaDiannika
    Reactions: 995
    edited November 2016
    Yonax
    Yonax said:

Neospector

I showed up after Heroes of maple or around then i think. (heroes of maple blockbuster event and leveling new hero characters events were still going on but already started when i started playing) Boss arena was still around. It was a more recent one.. very recent.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited November 2016
    Mrjovoni
    Mrjovoni said:

Neospector

look in the time coin shop, its cost is 500 time coins

also are you confusing the Ghost ship exorcist badge (GSE) with the Emblem equipment?

the GSE you can get at lvl 150 from doing that old mans quest in Boat Quay Town

the Emblem for Zero, you get from the time coinshop for 500 time coins

you can add potential to both

the boss arena emblem was only useful for classes that didnt have one before the HoM patch that added emblems for all the other classes and was a tier lower in potential.
    Mrjovoni
  • OdysseyTwoOdysseyTwo
    Reactions: 2,750
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Diannika
    Diannika said:

Yonax
    Yonax said:

Neospector

I showed up after Heroes of maple or around then i think. (heroes of maple blockbuster event and leveling new hero characters events were still going on but already started when i started playing) Boss arena was still around. It was a more recent one.. very recent.
    Most Recent.
    The Boss Arena content has been removed and is no longer available. Characters inside will be able to use the portal to leave but they cannot enter again.
    This change was implemented in the Strange Stories Patch which included changes from KMS's 13th Anniversary, but because of the "Condensed" plan that Nexon proclaimed, the Patch Notes didn't mention this change.

This patch was also when Hayato, Kanna, Jett, and Beast Tamer finally received their own class emblems.
    Diannika
  • DiannikaDiannika
    Reactions: 995
    edited November 2016
    OdysseyTwo

Diannika
    Diannika said:

Yonax
    Yonax said:

Neospector

Most Recent.
    The Boss Arena content has been removed and is no longer available. Characters inside will be able to use the portal to leave but they cannot enter again.
    This change was implemented in the Strange Stories Patch which included changes from KMS's 13th Anniversary, but because of the "Condensed" plan that Nexon proclaimed, the Patch Notes didn't mention this change.

This patch was also when Hayato, Kanna, Jett, and Beast Tamer finally received their own class emblems.

lol knew it was very recent :p thanks, i couldnt remember which