[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Bring dojo rankings back

DrAatroxDrAatrox
Reactions: 1,020
edited November 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hey, I would love to see dojo rankings get back up running as I have improved a lot recently, and would like to compare myself to others :D

Comments

• PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited November 2016
    Also bring back Mr Lee please.
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited November 2016
    At least we can still get the rewards from it like we normaly do... but would be cool to go back, why can't we see it? it's not like it was the merge with EMS that did that.
  • KlaraKlara
    Reactions: 3,385
    edited November 2016
    Btw, why were the dojo rankings removed? Is it still possible to claim weekly points even though they're not working?
  • genji123genji123
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited November 2016
    There was a bug when people would insta DC if they clicked rankings. 3 weeks later and still hasn't even mentioned in maintenance.
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited November 2016
    genji123
    genji123 said:

Klara
    Klara said:

Btw, why were the dojo rankings removed? Is it still possible to claim weekly points even though they're not working?
    There was a bug when people would insta DC if they clicked rankings. 3 weeks later and still hasn't even mentioned in maintenance.
    Correct, here is the official bug report:

Clicking Dojo Leaderboards disconnects you

I'm not surprised about this bug not being fixed so soon.

And, yes you are still able to claim your points. It's just that viewing rankings is unavailable.

• KlaraKlara
    Reactions: 3,385
    edited November 2016
    @Its2Sharp4U Thank you! I've been putting off dojo because I thought it was unusable. ;_;
    Its2Sharp4U