[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

New account can't connect to EU server

WintermanWinterman
Reactions: 100
edited November 2016 in Tech Support
I literally just made this account cause i couldnt log in with my old global account it would just keep telling me having trouble logging in? try logging in at maplestory.nexon.net.
I get this same message on my newly created account too.
what gives?

Comments

• ExtremusExtremus
    Reactions: 100
    edited November 2016
    Same issue here. The only server that I am able to see is Luna and I cannot enter into it.
    Funny thing is that I can play on NA without any problems whatsoever.
  • leleleulleleleul
    Reactions: 900
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    My friend is a returning player to maple, and she doesn't know how to use forums so I'm posting this for her:
    She downloaded the Nexon Launcher, but when she opens the launcher, it doesn't open for her at all. Can someone give some information on this?
  • MaLoProjectMaLoProject
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2016
    leleleul
    leleleul said:

My friend is a returning player to maple, and she doesn't know how to use forums so I'm posting this for her:
    She downloaded the Nexon Launcher, but when she opens the launcher, it doesn't open for her at all. Can someone give some information on this?
    what ya mean it doesnt open at all ? She can see the play button ?