[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I need help please...

Dr_Turtles05Dr_Turtles05
Reactions: 310
edited November 2016 in Tech Support
So I downloaded Maplestory about 3 days ago and for whatever reason it would not let me in. I have downloaded it in steam and in the main site and it still would not let me in and I re-downloaded it at least twice. I lost my patient I want to play the game so badly please help me.. I also read all of the steps you guys gave out and it still would not work..

Comments

• MarzannaTheHarbingerMarzannaTheHarbinger
    Reactions: 400
    edited November 2016
    Where exactly are you having a hard time? Like does it refuse to do anything at all, are you getting errors according to pop-up windows, can you select a world, etc.
  • Dr_Turtles05Dr_Turtles05
    Reactions: 310
    edited November 2016
    MarzannaTheHarbinger

Where exactly are you having a hard time? Like does it refuse to do anything at all, are you getting errors according to pop-up windows, can you select a world, etc.
    Hi thank you for replying but every time I start MS it would pop out Nexon Game Security in the bottom right and in a couple minutes nothing happen.