[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

What Class to pick

ZeelenZeelen
Reactions: 200
edited November 2016 in General Chat
I havent played real maplestory in a long time, been playing a bit on private servers in The past but The last one was a year ago and now im gonna go back to The real game so i have some questions about Classes.

I was thinking of either playing nightlord or bowmaster and my first question is, are those Classes any good dmgwise? Or should i concider picking some other Class?

2nd question is, is final attack still bad for bowmasters?

I could also concider playing one old The old mages f/p or i/l, do they have any good singletarget dmg?

Comments

• DSpellGuyDSpellGuy
    Reactions: 1,195
    edited November 2016
    I've no idea on night lord [I'm not a big thief player], but Bowman got a nice set of new skills, including a stationary "summon" that shoots at an arched angle.

as for f/p or i/L - f/p is still a good spreader and i/L is pretty decent - I've a lv 162 i/L and I enjoy bossing with it [still working on gear before hitting up some bosses].

i/L doesn't really have a "hits only 1 target" skill, but they've got a nice attack that can hit below platform in some maps, 4th job has lightning bolt which works similar to a Luminous' 4th job skill [just doesn't go all over the place like Luminous' skill]. Most skills you use in lower levels are ice based, fourth job you find yourself using a variety of older skills with Lightning Bolt.

you can read up on skill lists on ayumilove's sight, they also have showcase videos on youtube.