[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Zombie Army Rings

TheNoobeeTheNoobee
Reactions: 200
edited October 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Does anyone else wish for the Zombie Army Ring effect to return? Considering that no one would wear the ring unless they're using it for the stats (even though any other ring would be better), it would be cool to see how many player of maple are oldies. :)

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Why is this a rant, and not a suggestion?

I suppose there would be no harm in bringing back the effect - provided it can still be turned off by the "effect" button in the Equip window.
    But I doubt it would be a good way to locate old players, unless they're actively trying to be noticed as old. Besides, the rings are tradeable, so people could wear them just to appear old when they're not.
    You'd probably do better clicking on people and checking their medal collection for the Time Traveler.
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited October 2016
    i think you only want the rings for nostalgic purposes and definitely not for stats. the rings are un-pottable and they give like only +1 all stat