[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Question about the Star Force system

ShanochiShanochi
Reactions: 1,050
edited November 2016 in General Chat
Is there any difference between level 150 and level 160 item in stats wise? Like....

Level 150 item = +2 stats per stars Before 11 stars
Level 160 item = +3 stats per stars Before 11 stars

is this correct?

Comments

• Mallow256Mallow256
    Reactions: 1,060
    edited November 2016
    As far as I can tell, all that matters is the amount of stars, not the equip level. stars 1-5 give 2 stats, stars 6-14 give 3 stats. I haven't gotten a 14 star item so I can't confirm that 15 stars is 3 stats, but I assume it is. Also, for whatever its worth, the +hp/avoid/acc/defense that you can get from starforce should go up with each enhancement at a certain point. And lastly, remember that item type will determine what you get for the starforcing, weapons give +w/m. att (as well as starforceable secondaries) as well as stats, so those are probably worth prioritizing.
  • ShanochiShanochi
    Reactions: 1,050
    edited November 2016
    Mallow256
    Mallow256 said:

As far as I can tell, all that matters is the amount of stars, not the equip level. stars 1-5 give 2 stats, stars 6-14 give 3 stats. I haven't gotten a 14 star item so I can't confirm that 15 stars is 3 stats, but I assume it is. Also, for whatever its worth, the +hp/avoid/acc/defense that you can get from starforce should go up with each enhancement at a certain point. And lastly, remember that item type will determine what you get for the starforcing, weapons give +w/m. att (as well as starforceable secondaries) as well as stats, so those are probably worth prioritizing.
    Does this apply regardless of the item level?
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited November 2016
    Shanochi
    Shanochi said:

Mallow256
    Mallow256 said:

Does this apply regardless of the item level?
    yes, regardless of level this will apply.
    the only thing level does in starforce is dictate how many stars an item can have

there is one more thing to add but it wont come into play very much unless you play on a normal server and is only for weapons, every 5 or 10 (dont remember which) attack/m att on a weapon will increase the attack/m att a star will give you.