[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

trouble with attendenance

axypengaxypeng
Reactions: 300
edited November 2016 in Tech Support
I logged my blaster on khaini to do my attendance only to be told that I needed to come back tomorrow. I did yesterday's attendance just fine. Today no. If I don't get this sorted out, I lose out on the last box thanks to something that is not even my fault.
character name: FoggysPita
world: Khaini
problem: cannot do today's attendance which is very unfair
steps to recreate: IDK i am not a dev I am a gamer who is very unhappy that I can't do my attendance

You have the power to fix this, question is will you? my money is not and that you are going to dot the same thing you do every time there is a screw up on your end. it is the users fault.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Remember that daily reset is now at midnight UTC, which is 4PM PST.
    If you did "yesterday's" attendance after 4PM, you'll have to wait until 4PM to do "today's". (Well, technically, tomorrow's....)
  • axypengaxypeng
    edited November 2016
    Thanks AKradian, You always have good answers and am very glad that you are part of the forum. now question, will I still be able to get that last box since the end of attendance is on the 29th or does that rule apply to it too cause if not then they screwed me out of that last box which I am not happy about at all! and living on the east coast of the US .. wth is UTC and how can I adjust to it for future events so I don't run into this situation?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    UTC is "Universal Time Coordinate" and is the same as GMT except it doesn't observe daylight savings time. UTC is 5 hours ahead of EST, which means daily reset is at 7PM for you.

Unfortunately, since UTC is ahead, it means you already did the attendance for November 26, and the one you will do after 7PM tonight will be for November 27. You can only get 3 more stamps.
    This attendance had 8 spare days, though, so you'd be hard-put to prove to Nexon that it's their fault you couldn't get the final reward :-(
  • axypengaxypeng
    edited November 2016
    oh it is their fault. I couldn't log at all. I had no bans, there was no reason I shouldnt have been able to but for a lil over a week I couldnt log my maple. but ofc it is all my fault. they as much told me so