[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

NX clothing/clothing packages in Black Friday saleplease

EliseElise
Reactions: 1,750
edited November 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
The title is smushed because I didn't have the space to show it is a request. For the past two years, sales have been nothing but boxes, coupons, pets, cubes, and other stat items. There have been very little NX clothes packages outside of the surprise boxes, and tbh I don't like gambling for my clothing items. We haven't had any of the regular perm clothing items for years in sales, and almost next to no packages (I think we had the transparent one last year, and the separate items.. but that was it. This would be nice for this year, even). I'm sure Sunday won't have them either, so please bring them back for next year.

Comments

• KlaraKlara
    Reactions: 3,385
    edited November 2016
    I want this too please. Cygnus' dress hasn't been available for purchase since 2013 and I just really want to complete my final look. =/ Also, would be great to be able to buy individual items from a set for those who don't need the extras.
  • AramyAramy
    Reactions: 1,190
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Klara
    Klara said:

I want this too please. Cygnus' dress hasn't been available for purchase since 2013 and I just really want to complete my final look. =/ Also, would be great to be able to buy individual items from a set for those who don't need the extras.
    agree more with ur idea
    people mostly want 1 or 2 pieces of the package

• EliseElise
    Reactions: 1,750
    edited November 2016
    Being able to choose the individual items would be even better. :). I've been wanting them to do that again for years, but I thought even the packages would be ok at this point.
    It looks like today, they finally have clothes, but they are the same ones that are in the weekly sales all the time. At least it's something. I would have preferred the ones like the Cygnus package or Hawkeye package, but at least it's something.