[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

After V Update

xRenZiiexRenZiie
Reactions: 675
edited November 2016 in General Chat
After the V update we would be getting new important training maps on the road to Level 250 and I was wondering if GMs can monitor those training maps because of hackers. I know we might fight for the best training spots again but I don't want hackers taking them over. Thanks <3

Watch me Level =D

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    Considering you'll need some amount of Arcane Force for everything(or at least everything past River of Vanishing), and it is substantially harder to get than starforce, I don't think we have much to worry about.
  • YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 3,016
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Aggraphine

Considering you'll need some amount of Arcane Force for everything(or at least everything past River of Vanishing), and it is substantially harder to get than starforce, I don't think we have much to worry about.
    Hackers can bypass it anyway. So hes right to worry!
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited November 2016
    Well, i wonder how far hackers will go, hackers don't like to do pre-quests, would every-single on of em do the pre-quest to 5job and go to arcane river? And also get the arcane symbol? since they will do reduced damage and will kill far less than in normal maps(arcane river mobs have high hp too).
  • PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited November 2016
    If the cores can be sold you can bet the high level ones will do it. There are loads of them still not banned also for months.