[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cash Shop - Permanent Weapons Purchaseable Option!

JorjaxJorjax
Reactions: 865
edited October 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
As the title suggested, allowed us players to purchased NX weapon of choice that are available in the Cash Shop in return that they cannot be trade after purchased!

I have seen some of the goodies like Blazing Sword, Shockwaves, and maybe other stuffs like cool looking outfit that are difficult to obtain through Premium Boxes! (Except a few times when they are available)....

PhantomMasterThief
  1. Should most Cash Shop Equipments offers Premanent purchase option?19 votes
    1. Yes! Definiately!
       79% (15 votes)
    2. Nope, it will ruined or screw over Premium Boxes....
       21% (4 votes)

Comments

• EliseElise
    Reactions: 1,750
    edited October 2016
    I feel they should, at the very least, have a sale where all cash covers are permanent for a limited time, but are untradable. Keep the sale for like a week or so, then they can go back to making select items box only or something. I have been waiting for the Dorothy dress (the purple one in the cash shop.. IDK if the NPC Dorothy's dress is an item. But not her) to get a perm version for forever, but they don't even put that one in boxes. If they had a sale, at least I could pick it. And I think everyone has a cash item they want that won't come out in perm version for some reason, too.
    I don't know why they won't make items permanent to start with outside of sales, since almost no one buys the temporary covers, but they don't like to. So a sale would be the best bet to get what we want.
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited October 2016
    They do it sometimes, but only with a few select items every x weeks/months. They have almost stopped doing this in the last few months but they seem to be starting to do it again.
  • Sweetheart123Sweetheart123
    Reactions: 1,885
    edited October 2016
    they already do this in limited time section permanent covers for 1k each
    its usually like last chance or something items are randomlly selected you just need to pay attention to cash shop updates
  • StarrySWolfStarrySWolf
    Reactions: 1,155
    edited October 2016
    Elise
    Elise said:

I feel they should, at the very least, have a sale where all cash covers are permanent for a limited time, but are untradable. Keep the sale for like a week or so, then they can go back to making select items box only or something. I have been waiting for the Dorothy dress (the purple one in the cash shop.. IDK if the NPC Dorothy's dress is an item. But not her) to get a perm version for forever, but they don't even put that one in boxes. If they had a sale, at least I could pick it. And I think everyone has a cash item they want that won't come out in perm version for some reason, too.
    I don't know why they won't make items permanent to start with outside of sales, since almost no one buys the temporary covers, but they don't like to. So a sale would be the best bet to get what we want.
    actually back before boxes and at the beginning of elnido server nexon was selling everything in cashshop for permanent but it didnt have everything in it has now and also some stuff is gone for good form cash shop but I would it if they did a sale on alot of the items :3
  • JorjaxJorjax
    Reactions: 865
    edited October 2016
    There were a ton of cool stuffs from equipment section like Shockwave and other merchandise that would or have been on sale nor qualify for Permanent.