[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can not get to Mr. Lee Airlines map airlines

ActionCortActionCort
Reactions: 815
edited November 2016 in Bug Reporting
Hi,

I started a quest for Mr. Lee Airlines and left the map because I wanted to do the quest later. But unfortunately I can't seem to find any way of returning to the map. I can't forfeit the quest and it can't be found in the worldmap.

I think this is a bug. Could anyone help?

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    We used to be able to talk to Mr. Lee in the Event Hall to continue the quest, but Nexon removed him from the game because they somehow suspected him of causing the lag in Event Hall.

He was innocent, of course, but they don't seem to be in any hurry to put him back.
  • MikevsZodaMikevsZoda
    Reactions: 1,055
    edited November 2016
    Similar thing happened to me, got off the island from a game crash or something a month back, can't get back because of Mr Lee's wrongful imprisonment, and can't forfeit the quest to get it back in the lightbulb menu. Filed a ticket, gm couldn't do much about it.

I made a post in the suggestions forum about this, the idea being to add Mr Lee's airport to the dimensional mirror list. Seems like that'd be an easy enough fix. That way everyone can get to him as they do with so many other similar content (DIPQ, Evo System, to name a couple), he won't "cause lag" by being in the event hall, and people like us who got boned out of some mounts, buffs, and trait exp can actually enjoy the quest.
    ActionCort
  • ActionCortActionCort
    Reactions: 815
    edited December 2016
    So basically, Nexon is aware but doesn't care?