[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maple Leaf High Special Class Key doesn't appear

TemptationTemptation
Reactions: 1,575
Member, Private Tester
edited October 2016 in Bug Reporting
The Maple Leaf High Special Class Key doesn't appear in cash shop to buy with maple reward points.
World: Reboot

Comments

• CyuleCyule
    Reactions: 315
    edited October 2016
    I'm on Galicia. Same deal. Frankly, I don't see it anywhere in the cash shop, in rewards section or otherwise. Request that after you fix this, you extend the date of the event as we are losing time by not being able to enter.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Cyule
    Cyule said:

I'm on Galicia. Same deal. Frankly, I don't see it anywhere in the cash shop, in rewards section or otherwise. Request that after you fix this, you extend the date of the event as we are losing time by not being able to enter.
    There are only two keys in the reward shop, for the entire duration of the event, so being unable to buy them today hardly sets one back. Buy them tomorrow, or next week, no difference.

As for the Cash keys, unless you have very limited time to play, and the keys are missing from the Cash Shop for a significant fraction of the event's duration, you're not losing anything either. Do your 100 runs, or however many you're planning on, some other day.
  • ImaBlastImaBlast
    Reactions: 1,225
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    I'm in Reboot and they aren't in the cash shop under maple reward points for me either. If they're only available with the reward points 2 times, why even bother putting them in there and why list it in the update notes?
  • MegaScienceMegaScience
    Reactions: 3,795
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited October 2016
    They should be in the Reward Shop now.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited October 2016
    MegaScience

They should be in the Reward Shop now.
    These aren't showing up for me still...