[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

FIX YOUR SERVERS

SockerfriSockerfri
Reactions: 1,020
edited December 2016 in General Chat
I CAN'T LOG IN ON ANY OF THE WORLDS, I AM MISSING OUT ON THE EVENT.
GO INTO MAINTENENCE AND FIX YOUR SERVERS.
Toniv94

Comments

• The Blue CorsairThe Blue Corsair
    Reactions: 1,915
    edited December 2016
    :'( Capslocks isn't cruise control for cool.

What happens when you try to log into the worlds? Errors?
  • SockerfriSockerfri
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited December 2016
    this has been going on since the patch "unable to log into servers please try again later"
  • AzNTryHardAzNTryHard
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    Everytime I try to connect into a "channel" like Scania, it disconnects me. But on my little brother's account I can connect. I don't know why
  • Hungry4PizzaHungry4Pizza
    Reactions: 1,260
    edited December 2016
    The Blue Corsair

He isn't trying to be "cool", he is trying to simply log-in.

To answer the OP, I suppose if it's the worst case scenario, you'll need to uninstall and remove files, then redownload the client, just re-install everything from scratch.

It'll take a while, but it might be for the best if you just can't log in anymore.
    download over night and it might be ready by the time you wake up, for example.
  • AramyAramy
    Reactions: 1,190
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Hungry4Pizza

The Blue Corsair

He isn't trying to be "cool", he is trying to simply log-in.

To answer the OP, I suppose if it's the worst case scenario, you'll need to uninstall and remove files, then redownload the client, just re-install everything from scratch.

It'll take a while, but it might be for the best if you just can't log in anymore.
    download over night and it might be ready by the time you wake up, for example.
    think by triing fix installation on nexon laucher might fix you issue faster
    try that bf full downoload game again