[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nexon is using us as TEST Object! The Game is BUG!

serveyou123serveyou123
Reactions: 750
edited December 2016 in Rants and Raves
The dang Game is still full of bugs and glitches. Hurry up and fix it before a lot of legit players decided to go the Black Mage path aka hhhhhacccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk.

Comments

• CeominCeomin
    Reactions: 735
    edited December 2016
    All games have bugs and glitches. They're working on it, just relax.
  • serveyou123serveyou123
    edited December 2016
    Console games don't have bugs or glitches like this.
  • EffortlessEffortless
    Reactions: 1,580
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    serveyou123

To be fair, this game is much more complex than a console game. It's not like Console Games have to deal with major updates that have to modify the game code every month or so.
  • BanksBanks
    Reactions: 1,270
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    serveyou123

Relax man. Go watch youtube or take a walk. This stuff is not easy.
  • Hungry4PizzaHungry4Pizza
    Reactions: 1,260
    edited December 2016
    serveyou123

Other MMOs don't bug out as much either I notice. Sure there are graphical glitches and I'm overall tolerant of mere graphical glitches.

I think we're talking about log-in and client related bugs and glitches, and major game breaking ones too.

Like either Koreans unable to properly code, or Nexon unable to properly administer.
    Dark Times.
  • serveyou123serveyou123
    edited December 2016
    The thing is, Nexon made so much Money from selling NX to us player. How the heII they hired stupid staff who fail to program the game this badly?

Over the last 7-8 years, they have made tons of money, real Talk!, they can hired better employee.. Not just that but the GM are BS, Hackers are still around everywhere.

Why don't they use those money they gain from us to get more GM to watch over the game. and Better programmers!
    Hungry4Pizza
  • FadedFaded
    Reactions: 310
    edited December 2016
    Welcome to Maplestory. It's been this way ever since potential came out. So long as the money continues to flow, nexon has no incentive to do more than the bare minimum.

Consider that it's Nexon Korea calling the shots, and they don't have a hacker problem, nor do they have as many bugs because that's where the whole development team is. GMS simply imports all of KMS' content, which oftentimes isn't 100% compatible with the changes nexon america makes over here.
    edited December 2016
    Faded
    Faded said:

Welcome to Maplestory. It's been this way ever since potential came out. So long as the money continues to flow, nexon has no incentive to do more than the bare minimum.

Consider that it's Nexon Korea calling the shots, and they don't have a hacker problem, nor do they have as many bugs because that's where the whole development team is. GMS simply imports all of KMS' content, which oftentimes isn't 100% compatible with the changes nexon america makes over here.
    Well KMS does not have hackers because you're required to attach your Korean Social Security Number to the account. Because of that, Whenever they catch you hacking they can just take you to jail.

Also, KMS uses a "Captcha" -like system, Which prompts the user with logic related questions in Korean Hangul while playing. Because of that, If you can't read Korean you cannot answer it and are consequently permabanned. And of course, if you are afk hacking or running scripts, then the time limit runs out and you are automatically permabanned.

That's how they fix the issue.
    Avel
  • BanksBanks
    Reactions: 1,270
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    serveyou123

The thing is, Nexon made so much Money from selling NX to us player. How the heII they hired stupid staff who fail to program the game this badly?

Over the last 7-8 years, they have made tons of money, real Talk!, they can hired better employee.. Not just that but the GM are BS, Hackers are still around everywhere.

Why don't they use those money they gain from us to get more GM to watch over the game. and Better programmers!
    Coding is not easy and you can't obtain all super professional programmers that can figure out any error instantly. It is not realistic. We are all human and thus make mistakes. I would like you to go to Nexon and try and code. Coding is already hard enough, but try to get your content to run on Millions of computers without one problem? Let me know how that goes. Oh and for hackers you should know about the hackers. It is not easy to ban every single hacker as they begin to hack. Just like we have criminal system in real life, you have to determine whether or not they are hacking.

GM's are not going to work 24 hours just to patrol maple because they are human too, thus we relay on a auto-mated system. You have to make the system in such a way that it does not ban innocent people for accidentally triggering the code that bans. Again, good luck coding something that difficult.

They use their money where they need to, and frankly it is none of our business. That's like me asking you to spend your money to get a better computer because frankly all the errors are your fault. So, if the company is "that" bad to you, you are more than welcome to go join another community. Otherwise, I suggest you be patient and understand that everything is not a simple one and done, press enter to fix all the errors, type of issue. Let the programmers do their job, and you should just wait to enjoy what they code. Ciao.
    edited December 2016
    Banks
    Banks said:

Coding is not easy and you can't obtain all super professional programmers that can figure out any error instantly. It is not realistic. We are all human and thus make mistakes. I would like you to go to Nexon and try and code. Coding is already hard enough, but try to get your content to run on Millions of computers without one problem? Let me know how that goes. Oh and for hackers you should know about the hackers. It is not easy to ban every single hacker as they begin to hack. Just like we have criminal system in real life, you have to determine whether or not they are hacking.

GM's are not going to work 24 hours just to patrol maple because they are human too, thus we relay on a auto-mated system. You have to make the system in such a way that it does not ban innocent people for accidentally triggering the code that bans. Again, good luck coding something that difficult.

They use their money where they need to, and frankly it is none of our business. That's like me asking you to spend your money to get a better computer because frankly all the errors are your fault. So, if the company is "that" bad to you, you are more than welcome to go join another community. Otherwise, I suggest you be patient and understand that everything is not a simple one and done, press enter to fix all the errors, type of issue. Let the programmers do their job, and you should just wait to enjoy what they code. Ciao.
    Each individual employee knew what would be expected of them before they agreed to work there. If they aren't qualified or aren't able to perform to achieve standards on time, then they have no right collecting a full paycheck.

You're just trying to make excuses for Nexon staff aren't you? Saying things like "It's hard!" and "They're doing their best!" and "You couldn't do better!"

None of those excuses are satisfactory, and those excuses do not run a business.
    Banks
    Banks said:

Let the programmers do their job, and you should just wait to enjoy what they code.
    Haha... That does not accurately represent the power of a consumer, within a consumer-based society.

I'm unsettled to find you can bend over and allow yourself to get boned and mistreated.
    Someone should teach you that you are a consumer in this matter.

Until then, Nexon will continue to abuse you because you continue to give them power over you.
    And you give them such power by ignorantly forfeiting your rights as a consumer.

Be warned.
    AvelPirateIzzy
  • serveyou123serveyou123
    edited December 2016
    LOL at Banks, are u [removed] Kidding me?

"They use their money where they need to, and frankly it is none of our business."

more like "They use our money!!!"
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited December 2016
    Sometimes I dislike some player in this forum saying "move on", "there's nothing u could do about it" "what your gonna do?" and on that **** stuff seriously I really don't like one bit it's like fighting with a smart person who knows what's going on and that person argues and fight like a kid.