[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Will there be an extension on Play V Rewards?

SandwichSandwich
Reactions: 2,830
edited December 2016 in General Chat
The room for getting all of the rewards from the Play V Rewards has been significantly reduced now, since the last two days the game has been largely unplayable due to maintenance. The event takes a minimum of 24 days to complete, so there's still room to miss a day... but much less. I don't know Nexon has said anything about this but does anyone know if we're getting extra time on this event or any of the other ones?

Comments

• AramyAramy
    Reactions: 1,190
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    they alr planned add extra 4 days
    mby they even gtg add + ;)
  • xEvilSoulxxEvilSoulx
    Reactions: 865
    edited December 2016
    wel we have the "whole" day 2x exp, looks like they need to learn the definition of "whole" since it doesn't last the WHOLE day, but oh well, maybe the pseudo forum moderator will come and also lock this thread due my answer :3

a
  • BanksBanks
    Reactions: 1,270
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    xEvilSoulx

wel we have the "whole" day 2x exp, looks like they need to learn the definition of "whole" since it doesn't last the WHOLE day, but oh well, maybe the pseudo forum moderator will come and also lock this thread due my answer :3

a
    xEvilSoulx,

They are not locking the forum because of you answering. They locked it because of a useless argument. Continuing to insult a company will only get a locked thread. As the moderator suggested, you can go to the sub forum where they are less to no strict rules on content. That way you can say what you want without being locked.
    I think you are personally just a little agitated about the servers. I get that.

Take a breather, go for a run, take a breather, and come back and enjoy maple once it is up.

Toymaker
  • ShadowJoshXDShadowJoshXD
    Reactions: 1,330
    edited December 2016
    Banks
    Banks said:

xEvilSoulx

a
    xEvilSoulx,

They are not locking the forum because of you answering. They locked it because of a useless argument. Continuing to insult a company will only get a locked thread. As the moderator suggested, you can go to the sub forum where they are less to no strict rules on content. That way you can say what you want without being locked.
    I think you are personally just a little agitated about the servers. I get that.

Take a breather, go for a run, take a breather, and come back and enjoy maple once it is up.

Kinda Agree on that.. I'm playing Fire Emblem Fates atm while I wait.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2016
    ShadowJoshXD

Banks
    Banks said:

xEvilSoulx

a
    xEvilSoulx,

I mean, I'm kinda irked that the servers are down again for whatever reason, but holy lord I'm not going to royally freak out over it. I've got laundry to put away, clean sheets to put on my bed and a whole raft of Steam games I can play.

@Banks While the rules are decidedly more lax in the section you suggested he chug on off to, there are past examples where, despite the fact that the section is called "Rants And Raves", it is beyond clear that you do not have carte blanche to insult and demean Nexon, its employees or, as was seen in one case, their families as you please. It's a place to vent without disrupting the normal goings-on of the rest of the forums, but is not an invitation to go completely ballistic.
    Toymaker
  • BanksBanks
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Aggraphine

ShadowJoshXD

Banks
    Banks said:

xEvilSoulx

a
    xEvilSoulx,

I mean, I'm kinda irked that the servers are down again for whatever reason, but holy lord I'm not going to royally freak out over it. I've got laundry to put away, clean sheets to put on my bed and a whole raft of Steam games I can play.

@Banks While the rules are decidedly more lax in the section you suggested he chug on off to, there are past examples where, just because the section is called "Rants And Raves", you do not have carte blanche to insult and demean Nexon, its employees or, as was seen in one case, their families as you deem fit. It's a place to vent without disrupting the normal goings-on of the rest of the forums, but is not an invitation to go completely ballistic.

My apologies @Aggraphine as I did not mean for it to sound that way. It was more of a suggestion to go "rant" in the rant section, rather then insult anywhere else. I get what your saying. Thanks for the clear up. :)

• xEvilSoulxxEvilSoulx
    edited December 2016
    Banks
    Banks said:

xEvilSoulx

a
    xEvilSoulx,

i like how you are more concerned about what i post than everyone else, ty but i'll keep doing it over here ;) not afraid of that pseudo volunteer forum moderator
  • BanksBanks
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    xEvilSoulx

Banks
    Banks said:

xEvilSoulx

a
    xEvilSoulx,

i like how you are more concerned about what i post than everyone else, ty but i'll keep doing it over here ;) not afraid of that pseudo volunteer forum moderator

I'm not concerned about just you, I'm going on multiple threads to comment. I know you aren't some kind of evil villain and I'm sure you are a pretty nice guy. Alright, keep doing you man. :)

• xEvilSoulxxEvilSoulx
    edited December 2016
    Banks
    Banks said:

xEvilSoulx

Banks
    Banks said:

xEvilSoulx

a
    xEvilSoulx,

I'm not concerned about just you, I'm going on multiple threads to comment. I know you aren't some kind of evil villain and I'm sure you are a pretty nice guy. Alright, keep doing you man. :)

>;3
    Banks
  • ShadowJoshXDShadowJoshXD
    Reactions: 1,330
    edited December 2016
    xEvilSoulx

Banks
    Banks said:

xEvilSoulx

a
    xEvilSoulx,

xEvilSoulx, You know if you keep this up you will be banned. Everyone here is trying to be civil about this.. I'm not happy about another maintenance but it have to be done cause of the Server overload. Please just drop it and do something Else, That What I'm doing atm.
  • SplashDamageSplashDamage
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    Banks
    Banks said:

xEvilSoulx

a
    xEvilSoulx,

I don't think I can run that long to be honest maybe napping would have been a better suggestion. I mean I would be running through the night if I wanted to come back when the servers are going to be up, maybe even through the morning you know.
  • BanksBanks
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    SplashDamage

Banks
    Banks said:

xEvilSoulx

a
    xEvilSoulx,

I don't think I can run that long to be honest maybe napping would have been a better suggestion. I mean I would be running through the night if I wanted to come back when the servers are going to be up, maybe even through the morning you know.
    If you start on a all night run let me know. That is motivating to me haha. Go run man, the night is nice and cool.