[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[NEW UI] No joystick options?

DennerDenner
Reactions: 100
edited December 2016 in General Chat
Nexon, I liked the new UI, but how do I configure the buttons on my joystick if you removed this option window?

I rolled over all the options and found no way to set up my joystick any more, could anyone?

Comments

• EddieFoxFoxEddieFoxFox
    Reactions: 940
    edited December 2016
    Mmm can't say for sure when I plugged my Logitech in it just worked how I had last set it up
  • YodaYoda
    Reactions: 1,045
    edited December 2016
    It works for me in the last setup too. However, what will happen if for some reason or update we lose the configuration? just cry?
    I wanted to check/change a button configuration in my joystick and PUFF it dissapeared!

Maybe most players play with a keyboard, I don't like it, I play with a combination of keyboard and joystick because there's just too many skills/potions to be used. And I imagine that there are others that may not have noticed this.