[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Help me pick my burning class

SockerfriSockerfri
Reactions: 1,020
edited December 2016 in General Chat
Could someone or plenty of people who are very experienced with these three classes give me their pros and cons, hayato, beast tamer and kaiser!
I will get them all above 100 at some point but it's hard to pick a class when there is a levelling up event going on and i really can't decided which to pick for my burning character. so i would appreciate and love you if you could give me your honest opinions about these 3 classes.

i'm leaning towards kaiser but how often can he stay transformed?
How viable are beast tamers at end game?
and how much mana does hayato burn?

i can't choose. help me decide!

Comments

• SockerfriSockerfri
    edited December 2016

I would,

If I was you - take advantage of the burning and free gear to level either a hayato or a shade.
    Both of these give you "Crit Damage" Character Cards when they reach lvl200 - and this would bring the damage of your main up by allot.
    guess i'll go with hayato then, i do have a 10% ignore def, cygnus and explorer bonuses active and 5% stats from xenon. i could be a really powerful hayato, thanks for opening my eyes! ^ o^

• DefuzzedDefuzzed
    Reactions: 320
    edited December 2016
    Can I get a little help choosing too? How's Marksman looking?
  • SockerfriSockerfri
    edited December 2016
    Defuzzed
    Defuzzed said:

Can I get a little help choosing too? How's Marksman looking?
    never played marksman but i did main bowmaster and bowmaster is pretty good for levelling but i guess marksman is more of a single targeting dps!