[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

V Share Package 5 items went missing + LGR bug

DowntownDowntown
Reactions: 200
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
So before the unscheduled maintenance, I have obtained the V Share Package 5 on my character, and opened it. After the maintenance, I checked to notice that all the items from the V Share Package 5 were gone. The V Share Package 5 was not even in my rewards. Is anyone else also experiencing this issue? I really want my items :(

Also, my Lightning God Ring is not summoning the Lightning God buff. Anyone also experiencing this?

Character Name: Downtown
Server: Mardia
Time the box was obtained: between 4:30pm to 5:00pm, before the maintenance begin.

Comments

• ArwenArwen
    Reactions: 2,030
    edited December 2016
    I didn't take my box yet after maintenance on the 30th. Then my account got blocked until today and I found out that the box is missing from my UI /Reward Notice.
  • DowntownDowntown
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    Arwen
    Arwen said:

I didn't take my box yet after maintenance on the 30th. Then my account got blocked until today and I found out that the box is missing from my UI /Reward Notice.
    The thing is, i showed Nexon evidence that i did not have any of the items after the maintenance via ticket, and yet they are not willing to give it. They kept saying that it's still on my account, even after posting screenshots of my entire inventory and rewards that I don't have it.