[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Monster Collection Illegible Dispatches

Bahamut_XBahamut_X
Reactions: 1,080
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: user interface, text

Brief bug summary: Misaligned text in the exploration tab.

More details: One major and minor problem with the formatting of the text under the Exploration tab. The time of return for the monsters awaiting orders for a dispatch slightly cuts into the box. The other half of the bug is with the time to complete being unreadable.

For replication, it could likely be any character with at least one set of monsters sent exploring. Any character able to access the user interface would suffice and the text will appear as so.

Character name: Hellstinger
Character level: 213
Character job: Fire Poison Arch Mage
World name: Broa
Date and time of the incident: 16:45 December 1, 2016

Comments

• Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited January 2017
    Bug type: user interface, text

Brief bug summary: There is misaligned text in the exploration tab for Monster Collection which blocks the timer for exploration completion.

More details: The formatting of the text under the Exploration tab is cluttered so it blocks off the time for completion.

Steps to reproduce: Complete a row of collections, then use Exploration tab to Explore.

Date and time of the incident: January 28th, 2017 @ 9:20 PM EST.

Other details have been omitted as it is not required to reproduce this bug.

---
    Here is a screenshot of the bug being reported:
    VjVat61.png
    i.imgur.com/VjVat61.png
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited January 2017
    Hey guys

I reported this directly two weeks ago. Then I forgot to make a bug report on it.