[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Give an option to turn off "Multikill"

TheHoATheHoA
Reactions: 2,210
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I've been thinking about this for a LONG while, but one of the things that contributes to lag is that stupid MULTIKILL exclamation bubble that pops up. Please give an option to turn it off in the options.

Comments

• gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited December 2016
    Multikills give lag?
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2016
    gamechanger

Multikills give lag?
    Not that I've ever seen. Only time it does is in conjunction with one or more killcount quests active.
  • TheHoATheHoA
    Reactions: 2,210
    edited December 2016
    Aggraphine

gamechanger

Multikills give lag?
    Not that I've ever seen. Only time it does is in conjunction with one or more killcount quests active.
    It definitely does cause lag if you're performing multiple multikills at almost the exact same time , like if you're a xenon, or mech, or some class with turrets.
  • xKimuraxKimura
    Reactions: 865
    edited December 2016
    I've been having this problem for quite some time aswell. Everytime I get multikill (killing 3 monsters or more) it causes my game to stutter. It's not too bothersome, but paired with today's lag, it seriously annoys me..