[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[ONGOING INSTABILITY ISSUES]

StayGoldStayGold
Reactions: 1,670
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
Please do not ignore this. Even after the 7 hour maintenance that took place from yesterday afternoon (12/1) to midnight today (12/2), the servers are still causing lag /disconnection problems for me and my friends, and possibly other players as well. Please do another round of maintenance to fix this issue.

A sincere thank you from a long-time player.

Regardless of how many people are complaining, there are still people who support how diligently and hard-working you (NexonNA employees) all are.
However, I will admit the company is acting VERY neglectful towards its player community right now.

EDIT: Server is Broa/Khaini
EDIT #2: NexonNA is acting neglectful towards its player community.

Comments

• PachomarPachomar
    Reactions: 910
    edited December 2016
    Same here. I thought the patch was to solve it but it has gotten worse
  • TalesGirlTalesGirl
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2016
    I wouldn't know, I haven't logged onto Maple for a while. Just my luck the day I finally get a chance to log on, I run into crash city. I can't even get past the Character select screen, it crashes that fast! We need a patch for this patch.
  • FeverJawsFeverJaws
    Reactions: 640
    edited December 2016
    ye.. insane lag and this happend after the patch and events are impossible to do. with this lag
  • StayGoldStayGold
    edited December 2016
    @Pachomar @TalesGirl @FeverJaws

It was not a patch, but instead, it was an unscheduled maintenance (meaning they had to shut off the servers in order to see what the internal issues were).
    Before they planned to perform it, the servers were running just fine, however I can only speak for myself, so this may not be true for others. Though, I do think that part of the reason why the servers are experiencing problems is because of Reboot's population. Just compare it to other worlds/world alliances,
  • Dnaman101Dnaman101
    Reactions: 2,025
    edited December 2016
    I'm also having this problem and just like you I did not have any problem before the maintenance from last night/today
  • StayGoldStayGold
    edited December 2016
    Bump.