[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Anyone else got this bug?

VM9797VM9797
Reactions: 920
edited December 2016 in General Chat
I was able to claim all 4 Play V reward boxes but I can't open the final one. Any reason behind that?
It says: "Here is your Play V Rewards 180-min login reward!"
And then nothing. It stays closed. And I have plenty of free space in all tabs.

Also, (this is not a surprise to me) nexon should really stop "compensating" players with these FAKE 3x and 2x coupons. They tell you that you will get 2 or 3 or..... (anything more than 1) of them and they give you them in one stack. If they are aware about that these items are not stackable then congratulations, you are disrespecting the players giving them fake amounts of items which will be deleted after 5 mins (Again, because they are NOT stackable, the game thinks it's a bug and deletes all of them except one).
If you are not then please notice already. (But I hardly believe they don't know about this, at Nexon EU we had plenty of events that gave us "5" 1-hour 2x coupons then all the sudden 4 of them disappeared and they did it maaany times. Finally they "realized" that they won't disappear if they give it to you one-by-one)
Kanado