[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Not only Lag is the problem

AntroxiousAntroxious
Reactions: 870
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
Yes, the insane lag is very annoying and it takes ages for monsters to die. But just as of recent, I had another issue. I'm not sure if I'm the only one, but each time I go in a portal to change map (Currently in Gold Beach), Maplestory will crash.

I'm not sure what causes this, and I'm not one who quickly asks for extensions of events, but considering how many boxes we'll need for the ongoing V event, and it being impossible for another day, I think it would be propper to have the event extended at least one more day (Killing an elite boss is seriously a no-go as of now).

Anyone else having different issues other than lag / crash?

Comments

• PachomarPachomar
    Reactions: 910
    edited December 2016
    Antroxious

Yes, the insane lag is very annoying and it takes ages for monsters to die. But just as of recent, I had another issue. I'm not sure if I'm the only one, but each time I go in a portal to change map (Currently in Gold Beach), Maplestory will crash.

I'm not sure what causes this, and I'm not one who quickly asks for extensions of events, but considering how many boxes we'll need for the ongoing V event, and it being impossible for another day, I think it would be propper to have the event extended at least one more day (Killing an elite boss is seriously a no-go as of now).

Anyone else having different issues other than lag / crash?
    Crashes happen to me a LOT, when going into storage, when enhancing equipment, when going though portal, when sitting on a chair
    Maple just hates me