[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Zero Creation Schedule

Comments

• ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited October 2016
    ^uh he isn't arguing against you man
  • XeraphimXeraphim
    Reactions: 1,480
    edited November 2016
    pepe
    pepe said:

Xeraphim
    Xeraphim said:

Then I'll go back to my whatever.
    So you'll get the character card and NOT main a zero. Thanks for proving my point.
    Xeraphim
    Xeraphim said:

As far as the "easy mode" complaint, just stop it. It's Reboot. Reboot is your own personal experience and it doesn't hurt any markets. Just stop it. That's like saying nobody can have any ice cream at all because you can't have coconut nutmeg flavor.
    Is this an argument against zero in reboot? Because it's sounds like the opposite.
    Xeraphim
    Xeraphim said:

Reboot doesn't have quest XP boosters.
    What're you afraid of then?
    Ok, let's do this.

1) I do not have a Main. I just play everything. Randomly.

2) I am trying to argue FOR Zero on Re-butt server. I enjoyed it on Renegades and think I will like it on Raw-boot (nom nom nom) too.

3) I am afraid of nothing. This is why I think Fear based effects in games are simply stupid, strange, unreasonable and uncalled for.

4) If Zero can be made available on Ribbit server, I would like it to be the following:
    a) Excluded from a Ranking (because not every class is a Demigod)
    b) Available pretty much all the time (I don't understand the creation time restriction thing)
    c) Just as limited as the other classes in trading/etc. on Robot server.

5) I have enjoyed using every vowel (except WHY) to reference Rub-butt server. I made this entry just to finish that effort.
  • JorjaxJorjax
    Reactions: 865
    edited November 2016
    Uh.... do you all realized how OP is Zero considering in funding/cubbing in end-game? Especially when their skills scaled over 300%-500% damages...

This is pretty much why Zero shouldn't be allowed to be in reboot. -smh-