[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[RESOLVED] Voyage vessel is completely broken

chopsuey3322chopsuey3322
Reactions: 100
edited October 2016 in Bug Reporting
Bug: EXP over flow prevents upgrading, Icons are of an attack icon.

Character, level, and class are in the imgur
Server: Bera

I do not know if anyone else have this problem buy my vessel broken. I am unable to level up because the EXP overflowed and all of my icons are replaced my an attack icon. I have had this bug for a long, long time ago so I don't know the cause of it. It just appeared one day when I decided to check on my ships exp.

http://imgur.com/a/af0Gq

FIXED: I just needed to do another commerce to fix it. TY AKradian.
side note-the icons are still messed up tho, but it does not do anything from what i can see

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited October 2016
    Hover you mouse over the exp bar and tell us what does the number say.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    This happened when Commerci was recently updated, and the amount of vessel exp required per level was lowered.
    I saw quite a few screenshots with overflowing exp bars.
    They normally corrected themselves once you got more exp, because the code must be something like

vessel_exp += voyage_exp;
    if (vessel_exp > exp_to_next_level[vessel_level])
    {
    vessel_exp -= exp_to_next_level[vessel_level];
    vessel_level++;
    }

But I guess that because OP's vessel is already past max exp for a sailboat, they're not getting any more exp, so that overflow doesn't get corrected.

chopsuey3322
  • DemonEyesValDemonEyesVal
    Reactions: 900
    edited October 2016
    my blaster (KomeOn ) i finally got the 3 lonely children from the school an the the game closed out on me . Its not fair i had to go through it so many times an finally i got them an poof game frozed an logged me out . plz fix